Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Progress on house

So the tile was supposed to be set yesterday & possibly have grout today.  That means when we get back from Thanksgiving, we can move stuff around and start work on the kitchen/dining/family room.

As a result.....we've all had our turn being sick & now it's coming back for Round 2, we may not make it to Idaho because somewhere out there is a blizzard in Northern Utah/Southern Idaho, although we've not seen ANY of it here in Provo, & we're still living at my parents with about 3 pairs of clothes.

BUT, I'm choosing to be grateful that:
#1  I have a house to put tile in
#2  I have a house that is close by to stay in while the tile is being installed
#3  I have a house that keeps me warm & out of the blizzard wind outside
#4  I have lost 5 pounds in the past 4 weeks since starting my workouts at Curves.
#5  I have a great job
#6  I have a wonderful family, parents, in-laws, siblings, friends, extended family, etc.
#7  I have a body that can fight illness


Here's your current picture update:
Master Bathroom all laid out!

Close view of tile

Hallway toward kids' bedrooms, all laid out

Laundry room, all laid out

JBJ's room, all laid out. I love how his room looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment