Thursday, September 16, 2010

Top Ten Things that went wrong today

10.  My entire family had to be 8 different places at once all day today...and we only have 1 car.
9.  I woke up late.
8.  I had no breakfast.
7.  BJ stayed up all night to finish a project due today for recording.
6.  I pulled a muscle in my neck picking up a preschooler who has recently resorted to flopping down on the ground like a rag doll when she doesn't want to do what you ask.
5.  I have a hitter/biter in my morning preschool class.
4.  I need an extra aide in class when EH comes to class because he's a one-on-one kid...and I didn't have an extra aide today.
3.  Mr. Complainer came today and stayed the entire class again.
2.  Mr. Complainer's kid got head-butted by my hitter/biter and ends up with a bleeding fat lip.
1.  I had to listen to Mr. Complainer for ANOTHER 45 minutes today.

No comments:

Post a Comment