Sunday, November 11, 2012

Les Miserables

I'm so proud of my kids.  Since September, Jeremy & Emily have had play rehearsals every day for 3 hours.  When I heard Provo High was putting on Les Mis, I was thinking they were thinking pretty ambitious and I hoped they could pull it off enough to do the play some justice, but they have more than exceeded the expectations I had.  It has been terrific.  I've seen it twice already & look forward to the last 3 nights.

Jeremy & Emily have had a wonderful time being a part of the production.  I can tell they've put their heart & soul into their parts.  Despite being only a member of the chorus, they have had a great experience.

I'm proud of all the PHS kids.  They have worked so hard & so long.  And it has definitely been worth it.  Each night, I get tears in my eyes, not because of the story (though that's definitely worth tearing up for!), but because I feel so proud of the hard work they've given.  And I hope they all feel that pride in what they have done.  Not in a vain way, but proud of their accomplishing something so difficult.

I love to see my kids on stage. 







1 comment:

  1. :) it's a lot of work, I'm glad it's been so rewarding! We're hoping to see it!

    ReplyDelete