Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Funny Things Kids Do.....

When Jeremy was a baby, he made noises when he ate.  I loved it!  I'd sit him in his high chair & begin fixing his food.  Immediately, he would start twisting his hands & feet & begin making his "hm, hm, hm" sounds.

SOOO cute!

When Emily was 4 or 5, she began the ever-typical female infatuation with horses.  She would gallop around the house on all-fours, whinny-ing like a horse.  She sounded pretty good!  Her hands & feet became calloused from galloping on the carpet so much.

SOOO cute!

Today at preschool, one of my 3 year olds gave me a hug in the hallway.  I love hugs from my kiddos!  As he nestled his cute little face into my neck, I thought "Wow. Your nose is sure cold."  Only...it wasn't his nose.  This little 3 year old fart was licking my neck... like a lollipop!

Soooo NOT cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment